Customer Service Centers
In order to improve its customer service in the recent years, SINTEPLAST has worked hard to optimize the speed and efficiency of its commercial service system.
In 2004, with the opening of customer service centers in different cities throughout the country, Sinteplast achieved a solid platform for the delivery of services following the “Just in time” process that allows the company to obtain wide national coverage, a better customer service within the country, and a more efficient response to requests in Buenos Aires and the downtown area.
Currently, there are 5 customer service centers operating with their own warehouses and totaling a permanent stock of 2.5 million liters. Networking with Ezeiza Headquarters, the centers assist and sell to a wide variety of customers in different areas of influence.
Geographical coverage of the centers
- Customer Service Center in Northeastern Argentina: based in Resistencia, it covers Chaco, Corrientes, Misiones and Formosa provinces.
- Customer Service Center in Northwestern Argentina: based in the capital of Tucumán, it covers La Rioja, Catamarca, Santiago del Estero, Salta and Jujuy provinces.
- Customer Service Center in Cuyo region: based in San Luis (plant), it covers Mendoza and San Juan provinces.
- Customer Service Center in the Patagonia: based in Neuquén, it covers Río Negro, Santa Cruz, Chubut and Tierra del Fuego provinces.
- Customer Service Center in Córdoba province: based in the capital city of Córdoba, it also covers part of La Rioja and Catamarca.